If one or more of the products you received shows quality issues within the warranty period, you can return it to receive a form of compensation. Some products have different policies or requirements associated with them. Raspad is covered by a one-year warranty, while its accessories are covered by a three-months one.
Below please find the procedure of our warranties:
1. Take a video or some photos showing the issue occurred with this item and contact us to submit your claim;
2. We will contact you for more information or give you a response within 48 hours;
3. If a product is still covered by our warranties, you may have to return it. The responsibility for paying the return shipping fees depends on the actual problem of the item you want to return.
If a product is defective before you start using it or is not working, you can return it to us within the validity period of our warranties.
However, the following scenarios are to be considered outside the scope of this protection:
a) The user voids the warranty if he or she
- Flashes the firmware of a device;
- Opens the body in an attempt to fix the product;
- Modifies, removes or swaps parts of a product;
- Uses the device in a way that it is not intended for;
- Continues to use it once the fault occurs and causes more damage;
- Fails to contact us when the problem first occurs;
b) Warrantees do not cover cases of damage to products from accidental breakage, misuse, or general wear and tear.
c) Please contact us before returning a defective item; otherwise, your return request may be delayed.
d) If a repair is impossible or we can not offer a replacement due to limited stock availability，we will send you a refund to the same payment account you used to place the order. You can then use the money for purchasing this product again.
e) Intimate apparel and adult toys can not be returned due to hygiene reasons.
f) If items are lost while being returned, we will not be able to assist you as we wish we could. We recommend that you select a tracked shipping method to return the defective products.
Items Are Missing From My Order, What Can I Do?
Order Split Shipped: Check your order whether it has not been split shipped. Contact our Customer Service.
Sunfounder made a mistake: On rare occasions an item maybe missed during packaging.
Parcel damaged or items removed: The package seems modified or damaged and items may have fallen out.
If you have checked, there is still something missing. Take photos of what has arrived and email what is missing to our Customer Service, including your order number and a copy of the parcel declaration.
How do I return an item?
Please contact our customer service via email to firstname.lastname@example.org to help if we can solve the problem together first. If not, please mark our order number, phone number and "Return" on the package, and let us know the tracking number when you send it out.
We will arrange reshipment or refund after receiving your returned items.
Refund time is within 3 working days, refund will come to your account according to your payment method
Contact customer service for return address (Customer support email: email@example.com)
After receipt consumers can apply for return within 45 days
My Products Have Stopped Working Correctly
If you encounter quality issues within the warranty period you will be covered. Learn all about the warranty procedure. Every product has a specific warranty period. If it is not stated in the product listing, contact us via email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
If it is outside of warranty we may still be able to offer repairs or replacement parts.
I received an incorrect item.
- Please contact us by telling the order number and the details you received.
- Our Customer Service team will respond to you within 24 hours.
- Once Customer Service confirms an item is incorrect, we will provide information on sending it back to us.
- Once we receive the incorrect item, we will begin processing the correct item for you.
If your item was damaged during shipping, you are eligible for a full refund. When requesting your refund, please be ready to provide Customer Service with graphs clearly showing the problem with the item and its courier number as soon as possible. Please also provide "Proof of Damage" documentation from your courier. Alternatively, you can open the item in front of the delivery person and if you find that it was damaged during shipping, you can reject it and send email to us about the case for a reship.
Item is not as described.
If the items received are not the one you ordered or not as described, you can choose to keep the item at a discounted price or request a replacement or a full refund by contacting us.